Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Religious Education Class

Religious Education(RE) class is finished for the year. We had our last classes this past Thursday. I, Ashlee, had my class answer a couple questions for me. 
1. What they liked about RE...
3. What they didn't like about RE...
4. Something they learnt...
Here were just a few answers....


This was my fav!! wink wink!


And then one class made me a card! I was really touched to hear that they did actually like class. It gives me encouragement for next year. 

It's amazing that the public school system allows us to come in and teach 30 minutes a week about Jesus and how much He loves them! Praise God for that opportunity and pray for the kids we had this past year that they would continue to seek truth in Christ!

No comments:

Post a Comment


{prayer cards}