Thursday, November 15, 2012

Still no baby...

Just wanted to update those who check on here for updates....

No baby! YET! After seeing the doctor on Wednesday we will wait until Monday before they induce me.

Please pray that I go before then. I'd rather not have to wait 3 more days and go through being induced. The doctor reassured me that it's not bad, and I'm sure it's not terrible but would still rather not go that route if I don't have to.

Thanks for all the love, messages & emails!

No comments:

Post a Comment

{prayer cards}