Thursday, May 5, 2011

our {WEDDING}

As we were planning our wedding, I (Ashlee, of course) feel in love with a wedding blog called Style Me Pretty. After our wedding, I had intentions of submitting our wedding to be featured on the website. I even wrote the description that was needed back in November. The combination of not really knowing how to submit the large filed photos & feeling a little vain led me to never actually do it. Then a couple months ago Seth Snider, our photographer & friend, emailed me saying he submitted our wedding to Style Me Pretty (hmm... that's a "coincidence"!) and they wanted to feature our wedding but needed the description from us! I was amazed and overly ecstatic over this "coincidence" although that's not what I like to call it! I  think it's a little smile from God... just a reminder that He's involved and cares about even the silliest & smallest things!


It was featured on May 4th so you may need to scroll down!!

No comments:

Post a Comment


{prayer cards}