Thursday, February 21, 2013

the RENOS

If you aren't familiar with the Aussie way, everything is shortened. Renovations turns into "renos". So the renos are well underway and almost complete. I should have done a better job of updating but I've been a) bad at taking photos and b) really busy (that excuse is getting old, I know).

This week they, Jeremy and Nato(I did my DTS with him), have been practicing with the coffee machine and making lots of free coffees to get practice. Starting next week the cafe will officially be open. It's been a huge project for Jeremy. We both look forward to it being completed. I've enjoyed putting my 2 cents in and helping with little projects when needed but Jeremy has been doing all the coordinating and he's doing an awesome job( I'm bias:) ).
They boys practicing and Jase spectating.



I may not have many pictures of the renos but I have plenty of this little nugget!

He's a "missionary" baby learning to sleep on the go.

More picture of the shop coming soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment


{prayer cards}