Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Life this week

Jeremy's cousin has been visiting the last couple weeks & leaves Friday :( We are sad to see her go! We're sad that we didn't get to spend more time with her - work and life commitments kept us busy the last couple weeks but we're so glad for the time we did get to hang out.

Saturday we welcome the Leaman's! A family of 5 from our church in PA. We are super excited to have them here and show them around our life.

Lastly, I've gotten some sort of cold. It started Friday with a sore throat and now I have no voice(Jeremy secretly probably is loving it!). I came home from work today to rest. If I wasn't pregnant I wouldn't be worried at all- just let it run it's coarse- but I know I need to be careful and not let it escalate. Prayers are appreciated :)



Last week's 17 week picture....this picture is a bit generous of the belly- don't think I'm actually that big!


HAVE A GREAT WEEK!




No comments:

Post a Comment


{prayer cards}