Monday, January 30, 2012

Little Uppy

Hey crew,

A mate of mine named Jordy Merry (21 year old that loves Jesus) is a leader with us in Christian Surfers. Recently he lead a group of groms over to the Philippines. Here is link to a newspaper write up on the trip.

http://www.sunshinecoastdaily.com.au/story/2012/01/28/surfers-wake-up-call-philippines-sunshine-coast/

This is just the beginning!  I am praying that we can run 3 or 4 of these trips a year!  Its insane to have the groms that think everything is about them get their life/world view slammed!  Needless to say I am pumped that Jordy and the boys had such a rad time.


In other news, the sun has finally come out. After 2 weeks of solid rain and grey overcast weather.  (on the upside tho there has been some surf around!!  yeeewww!!)  Also I have been asked to speak on the surfers DTS in March so please please pray for that. I am speaking on relationships. (I know, shocking!) ha

Well love y'all and I pray Jesus taught you something new today!

His,

Jeremy

No comments:

Post a Comment


{prayer cards}